CentralWest Timetable No. 1
Newrelease for April 2011
COLORADO . NEBRASKA . NEVADA . UTAH . WYOMING
(withportions of California, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Montana,Oklahoma, South Dakota, & Texas)
Newor improved features in this release:
- 10 new shortlines not covered in previous AltamontPress timetables. Shortline List
- Common Line Names Index for easy reference. Example
- Passenger Train Route Index. Example
- Subdivisions labelled with state names and state linelocations. Example
- New maps of Cheyenne, Ogden, Pueblo and revised mapsof Colorado, Nebraska, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, northern Kansas; PowderRiver Basin, Laramie Mountains, Moffat Tunnel Subdivision, Joint Linebetween Denver and Pueblo, Denver, Salt Lake City, and Omaha-CouncilBluffs.
- Railroad Emergency Telephone Number list.
- AAR Narrowband Channel Plans, for both Analog andDigital radio communications.
- Completely revised Signal Aspects &Indications chart including Utah Transit Authority Frontrunner aspects.
- Completely revised timetable profiles, radiofrequency assignments, BNSF and UP train symbol lists, and locomotiverosters.
- Sample page 1 Samplepage 2
- ReplacesAltamont Press Rocky Mountain and Mountain Plains Region Timetables,last published in 2005 and 2001, respectively.
- 13,782 route miles. 41 railroads.
- 136 pages, spiral bound. ISBN978-1-934455-40-1.
Ordering information:$29.95(California residents add 7.75% salestax)
Shipping: $2.50 - USPS First Class Mail. Add $1.00for each additional copy. Order OnlineOrder byMail
Send check or money order to: Altamont Press . PO Box 5264 .Fullerton, CA 92838.