Over 6 Million signatures on petition to parliament https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584/on Sunday 31st March 2019. & 1 Million on London Demo for aReferendum a week before, Peoples-Vote.UK
- 750,000British in the EU were denied votes in the UK's un-democraticBrexit referendum & also denied MPs, soon to lose EUMEPs. 3,700,000British globally are denied votes in referendums &general elections.
- 326,882 @ 27 Oct 2018 "Demand a People's Vote on the finalBrexit deal"
About 670,000 atLondon demo 2018-10-20
173,835 @ 10 Dec 2018 "I want an Exit from Brexit" ref.'Article50' "
- [Caution you cant click back from next one! so opening inanother tab or window (tab or window: depending how browseris configured)]
Signatories 100,323 of 1,000,000 (actually needed by23/07/2019. else I think it wont go forward) @ 10 Dec2018I'm told we have enough British signatures, we need moresignatures from people in other countries now.
Why pay tax to a government that steals votes?
that hasn't learnt since they last stole votes& lost the AmericanWar Of Independence
in 1783 ?
- British government stole the right to vote from 750,000+British residents in the EU - those most impacted!
- Old folk, keener to vote, & keener on Brexit, havedied for over 2 years since 23 June 2016
- 700,000 young people registered since the referendum,for the 2017 General Election, many too young to vote in2016 have had international career opportunities blightedby old dead voters.
Before the 2017 election 1,191,101 people under 35registered to vote.
- Un-democratic government forces its cobbled Brexit`deal', despite changing demographics, changes of opinion, better informedelectorate, aware of past lies & criminal mediafunding.
- The last referendum was advisory,corrupt,& fraudulent
- Government lies it'sdemocratic.
- Government & opposition abuse Brexit for partypolitical advantage.
- MPs should co-operate cross party to declare Brexitan apolitical non party issue of conscience, (likeabortion, death penalty etc), & break the abuse ofparty leaders & whips.
- Britain needs a first non stolen Referendum
- British resident in EU should also be allowed tovote (it impacts them even more than in the UK.)
O ut-sourcers from UK can seek contacts via author for relay to Britishin Munich. Mail Lists & Club Events,Free Software Computer Consultants: Julian H. Stacey, Vector Systems Ltd, BSD Professionals in Europe